There is a saying that “sometimes it seems that the only thing that is constant is change”. That’s never been truer than in organisations today. One of the consequences of this is the emergence of Project Teams.
- Project teams are used in order to complete a specific task, within a time frame and usually have a mixture of multi skilled and mixed level experienced individuals
- In order to succeed, the team needs to have a clear goal
- These time constraints often put more pressure on Project teams leading to less focus upon healthy behaviours
- This doesn’t have to be the case… We tailor our team development programmes to specifically address these challenges
- To do this we create and facilitate: simulations involving practical problem solving exercises