Can two days transform a team? Absolutely!
- Do you have boring team meetings? Are you unlikely to voice your opinion?
- By applying the concept of Patrick Lencioni, who wrote The Five Dysfunctions of a Team you can increase self-awareness, focus and productivity
- By applying the concepts from Patrick Lencioni’s bestseller “The Five Dysfunctions of a Team” you can start to raise awareness, increase focus, become more productive and ultimately begin the journey to becoming a high performing team.
The most common dysfunctions are:
- Absence of trust
- Fear of conflict
- Lack of commitment
- Avoidance of accountability
- Inattention to results
As the UK Consulting Partner for The Table Group we provide consulting services which apply the concepts, tools and insights from the current suite of materials to assist your progress.
- We offer conferences, meetings, one or two day off-sites and longer engagement if necesary
- One of the key indicators that can provide an insight into your current team performance is the Online Team Assessment tool
- Following a series of on-line questions it maps your team against the five dysfunctions