We work with organisations, teams and individuals to inspire performance. As you will see from our extensive and diverse client list we work across all sectors.
We build long-term relationships with clients, and as trusted partners we encourage, challenge and support teams and leaders to be the best they can be. It is the longevity and consistency of our relationships with our clients through the good and the tough times that underpin our on-going success.
When seeking to improve a business or organisation, most executives jump straight into the ‘Smart’ space. That is to say a focus on increasing sales, better marketing plans, improving operational efficiency and financial performance. All of this is of course vital to any organisation’s effectiveness. Nevertheless and especially in today’s climate, these areas are a given. Businesses who are not doing these well aren’t around any longer. Even if you manage to get a head start on your competitors in any of these areas, it will only be a matter of time before they copy, catch up or out-innovate you. In short: ‘smart’ isn’t where organisations will stand out from the crowd.
- A business or organisation has to be both ‘Smart’ and ‘Healthy’
- A ‘Healthy’ team is characterised as having: high morale, low staff turnover, minimal politics, with clarity, direction and purpose
- Bramley Lakes helps teams become healthier and support leaders to understand and include the value of Organisational Health
- We make our activities fun, engaging and most importantly effective
We aim to get clients out of their comfort zones through experiential tasks:
- Experiential Tasks
- Abseil Tower
- Assault Course
- Bridge Building (water) & Canoeing
- Climbing Wall & High Ropes Course
- Laser Clay Shooting & Meadow Archery
- Low Ropes Course , Para Fans, Zip Wire (100m)
- Paintballing Range