‘The Four Obsessions of an Extraordinary Executive’ by Patrick Lencioni, follows teams journey toward embracing Organisational Health
- Build and maintain a cohesive leadership team
- Create organisational clarity
- Over-communicate clarity
- Reinforce clarity through human system
What does this process involve?
- Bramley Lakes facilitators working with you over an extended period of time
- Using a combination of one-to-one sessions and off-site engagements for the whole team
- The identification and address of issues that prevent the team becoming a healthy one
- You will receive on-going support from the facilitators who adopt the role of a coach and a critical friend
- During the programme you will assimilate healthy behaviours and the facilitators will hold the team accountable for any lapse in behaviour
- These are the most effective programmes, just look at our reviews!